Update to Tammy Rizzo's Navajo Ply on the Fly technique.




Finally!

I've finally found the time to make this video.  Let me tell you, it takes so very long to make a 10 minute video!

I hope you enjoy, and I hope this video helps you to enjoy this technique.  It's my favorite way to spin.

A friend pointed out that if you are viewing this on blogger, then you don't have the sidebar. Thanks, Karen! I hadn't thought of that... So, here's the "sidebar" links which I promised in the video. Enjoy!

(Karen also said that she's going to ask her husband, who knows about audio stuff, why I sound like I'm lisping.)

Links of interest -

my first video, showing you how to start the spindle,

EyeDazzler Alpacas

Dazzler's Best - where you can buy some of that yummy alpaca blend

Fiber Beat Podcast and Videos

Navajo Ply on the Fly, Navajo ply on fly, tammy rizzo, navajo spinning, hand spinning, spinning, spindle spinning

7 comments:

fleegle said...

Nice job!!

Sophie_vf said...

this is the first time I realized you were the gal who made the *first* video!
Wow - great job, and thank you.

Unknown said...

You are a rock star! Thanks for making this video for all of us. Muah!

FelicityGS said...

Thanks for posting an updated video! I read your new notes, but I never did quite get the hang of it. I'll have to give it a try now that I know what it looks like!

Diane Donald said...

Your first video was such a revelation to me, and it was the first plying I'd ever done! This one is even more amazing, and it makes me want to run out and try it right away. You're such a quick and efficient spindler, and I appreciate you taking the time to show us how you do it!

tipsy talullah said...

That is magical, Rosemary! I've got to try that!

WonderMike said...

Wonderfully produced. Your videos just get better and better! Thanks for the Fiber Beat links and plug. :)

xo,
maw